- Aesthetics : These decor friendly in-ceiling speakers are available with compact, paintable round or square perforated grilles
- INSTALL EZE™ Tool-Less Installation : Exclusive magnet and spring clip design ensure the speakers stay secure in the ceiling, yet can be removed easily without needing to unscrew anything. The trim mounting ring makes them a perfect fit for both new construction and retrofit projects.
- Low Power, Large Audio : Balanced Mode Radiator audio technology allows for big sound with far lower power requirements than traditional speakers.
- More Speakers, Better Sound : Large in-ceiling speakers create audio hot and cold spots in a room, too loud when you are right under a speaker and too soft everywhere else. Micro Aperture speakers are just right
- IP Audio Micro Aperture active speakers include a internal amplifier and integrated electronics with Power over Ethernet and passive satellite speakers. Standard Micro Aperture passive speakers are also available for use with conventional amplification.